Does hiring virtual assistants sound too futuristic and unfamiliar?
Well, hiring a virtual assistant is the same as any other outsourcing process, the difference being that instead of a team the assistant is just one person – completely and utterly dedicated to your individual business needs. Essentially they are your secretary, simply based in a separate location.Image of mouth of consultant isolated on a blue background
Your virtual helper will be just as efficient as your regular employees, and the tasks that he or she will be handling would be equal in quantity and quality. Most entrepreneurs still haven’t made the final decision to outsource simply because they don’t have clear idea of what tasks they will outsource to begin with.
Take a look at just few of the tasks businesses can easily delegate to their virtual assistants:
- Bookkeeping – your assistant can keep track of all your invoices, outstanding bills and keep your books always up to date
- Database Management – any kind of data administration work will be carefully handled by the virtual assistant: data entry, data verification, data cleansing, etc.
- Receptionist duties – answering incoming enquiries over the phone
- Email management – monitoring your inbox, allocating emails, answering inquiries, following up with clients
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Online research
- Managing calendars and creating schedules
- Social Media updates – your virtual assistant can also update and monitor all your social media pages, comment on blog posts and follow industry trends
- Travel arrangements
- And many others
Does this give you an idea of what a virtual assistant is capable of doing? It seems like a lot of work off your back now, doesn’t it?
To help convince you further that outsourcing is the way to go, here are just few of the benefits for your business:
- The cost is up to 50% less than the average cost per employee
- Hassle free recruitment processes
- Saving time on small tasks so you can focus on developing your business
- Projects are completed in timely fashion
- Ability to scale your workforce at any time
When it comes to outsourcing, the possibilities are endless. Getting a virtual assistant is just a small part of many other services that your business can take advantage of, but if you haven’t outsourced just yet, hiring a virtual assistant is surely a great place to start.
For more information please contact us.